Getting in Touch
If you’d like to get in contact about anything, email us or fill out the form.
If you’re submitting a book cover to be featured in Spine Magazine:
please email us with the following:
- Short paragraph about the book cover e.g. whether it’s a student project, published book, printed book, ebook.
- Any extra information about the book’s production such as paper stock, number of pages, printing method etc.
- Links to your portfolio or any social media pages you use professionally.
- 1-3 low res images of the cover (we’ll ask for high res versions if we include you).
Due to the level of emails we receive, unfortunately we may not be able to get back to you if you have been unsuccessful, but will do our best. If you are successful, you will be emailed prior to publication.
If you’re sending us a blog or magazine article proposal:
Please send us the following:
- Your name and occupation
- A short paragraph (max 300 words) about your article idea, or article series idea
- Links to any portfolio or professional social media if relevant to the article’s content